- We are under lockdown again! Kathryn has a double ear infection (diagnosed last Thursday) that has not responded to antibiotics. As of today, we are switching to a different oral antibiotic in hopes that it will work and we can avoid a round of antibiotic shots. So no outside activities until our little P feels better. (And daily rations of candy have been suspended as well.)
- After stressing my back for the SECOND time, I've decided Kathryn and Isaac are too big to lift and carry. I had to cancel my monthly adjustment/massage appointment last week due to illness, which I'm sure didn't help.
- The kids and I took down almost all of our Halloween decorations today and put up our Thanksgiving decorations. My plan (when everyone feels better) is to create a handprint tree as our handmade/homemade Thanksgiving decoration for this year.
- Meems and I spent Saturday Christmas shopping. Although most gifts this year will be handmade/homemade, I needed to pick up a few supplies as well as a few store-bought gifts.
- Speaking of handmade/homemade Christmas gifts, I'm making good progress and taking pictures along the way. So I don't spoil the surprises, January blog posts will include handmade/homemade gift updates and tutorials.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Status Report
Life is crazy! So to give everyone a brief update, here's our current status report:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment