Thursday, November 3, 2011

Potty Training: The Final Chapter

I almost hate to jinx myself, but I think we are nearing the end of our potty training adventure. 

Here's a brief update on where we are:

The kids are in underwear 100% during the day.  Accidents are rare.  I'm almost ready to sell our small stash of AMAZING cloth training pants. BTW, if you are interested, please send me an email, but understand that my outgoing mail is running REALLY slow at the moment. This Mama has three packages that she has needed to ship for quite some time. (My most sincere apologies, Julia, I still intend upon sending you the Klean Kanteen sippy spouts.)

Almost a month ago, I decided "special pants" were no longer necessary for naps and we haven't looked back.  Isaac and Kathryn only wear "special pants" at night now.  I am wondering if we are ready to graduate to underwear overnight as well.

We are better at using public restrooms, even for shoo-shoo.  Our beloved frog potty is approaching retirement. 

We no longer use potty seats at home!

Isaac has made great strides in the last two weeks standing to potty.  He even successfully "stood and delivered" on the roadside late one evening.  HUGE peoples! 

All in all, our potty training experience wasn't that bad. And I'm so happy to almost have this milestone behind us!

No comments: