I'm not quite ready to pay someone else to cut Isaac and Kathryn's hair. So, for the time being, we do our hair cuts at home.
Kathryn's hair is trimmed periodically by me. She will sit quietly while I trim her bangs or trim her bob. At the moment, she is very interested in hair bows, so I have bought a stash of ribbon with plans to make two hair bows of each type of ribbon. Since she will wear hair bows, we've decided to let her bangs grow out. If she starts fighting bows again, we will simply trim some bangs again. (Personally I think she looks so darn cute wearing a reasonable hair bow so I hope she continues the current trend.)
Isaac...poor Isaac. Daddy would really like to let Isaac's hair grow long. And Mommy would be in agreement, if only Isaac would not put up such a fuss when we try to comb his hair in the morning. He puts up quite a fuss and quite frankly, I'm tired of the battles...so Sunday evening, we stopped by Pop and Meems on our way home from Pizza Inn and picked up the Flowbee. Yes, you read that right, my dad has a "suck cut". Don't laugh too hard...it works wonderfully when we need to cut Isaac's hair. Isaac won't sit still for a typical hair cut so we decided to give the Flowbee a try. Here's how we do it...Isaac sits in Meems lap and Pop cuts Isaac's hair with the "suck cut". Kathryn and Jonathan observe and I oversee. It works remarkably well!

No comments:
Post a Comment