Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another Blog!

I know, I know. I can hardly keep up with one blog, much less two. Here's the skinny...

We have entered the world of Toddler Art and to be quite honest, my Type A personality is already starting to freak a little at the extra clutter this new world may bring our household. So in an attempt to keep the mess, ahem, art work momentos to a minimum, I will be posting pictures of Isaac and Kathryn's masterpieces over here. My plan is as follows.
  • Holiday pieces will be saved and displayed during the appropriate holiday. (Think major holidays~~Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
  • Special pieces (as determined by Mommy and Daddy) will be framed and displayed in the loft area play room.
  • A vast majority will be captured in a digital format and displayed online with the originals being filed in a top secret location (read: recycling basket or trash, depending upon materials used to create said piece).
I'm thinking all these photos will one day make interesting coffee table books for Isaac and Kathryn's own homes.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Very cool! And a great idea.