Monday, March 22, 2010

2009-2010 Winter Favs

In light of the spring-like weather we are experiencing, I feel the need to capture some of our "2009-2010 Winter Favorites" since another season seems to be drawing to a close. Here they are in no particular order...

Mommy's Favs:
  • Warm Things Down Comforters~~K&I received these as Christmas presents from Mema (maternal great-grandmother). We like to keep our house cool at night (62 degrees on the kids level, 60 on our level). These keep I&K snug as little bugs in a rug!
  • Toughskins Blanket Sleepers~~Also to keep K&I snuggly overnight. We double up (and sometimes triple up) their sleepers and these, in my opinion, are THE ultimate top sleepers. (Sold in packs of two at Sears and worn one size larger to fit over the sleeper(s) they are wearing underneath)
  • Genuine Kids Pants~~Since Kathryn is long and lean, the adjustable waistbands in these pants are perfect for her. (Thanks, Tammy!)
  • Huggies Overnites~~These diapers can hold so much liquid!
  • Gerber 5 Pack of Short Sleeved Onesies~~The perfect undershirt for K&I!
  • "I See You"~~The game I play w/ K&I after placing them in their cribs for nap/night time. The kids love it and hearing them say, "I see you" is too cute!

Kathryn's Favs:

  • YoBaby Yogurt~~Served to her almost daily at the Hollow for lunch.
  • Pink and White Stride Rite sneakers~~She runs to the foyer closet, opens the door, pulls out her little sneaks, and carries them over to Mommy; all the while saying, "Shoo, Shoo, Shoo".
  • FP Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse~~A 2008 Christmas present from Uncle Wes that she will dig through the toy bag upstairs to find and then cuddle.

Isaac's Favs:

  • Kiwi~~Served to him almost daily at the Hollow for lunch.
  • Blue Blanket with "Isaac" Embroidery~~He won't stay in the Y's Child Watch area without it!
  • Domino Puppy Lovie~~Called his "pup-pup", he immediately reaches for it when put down for a nap or when put to bed at night.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad you posted this - didn't know about Huggies Overnight diapers. I need to check into these. We are having problems lately and I have even been putting Jackson in the next size up at night. It doesn't seem to matter though. UGH!