Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Cutest Things...

Both kids are talking up a storm. Here are a few of my favs at the moment:

  1. "I get it" (Usually after dropping something)
  2. "I fix it" (Now said by Kathryn instead of #1)
  3. "Mommy home" (Isaac says this when I enter their nursery each morning...I wonder where he thinks I go after putting them to bed?!)
  4. "Mommy does, Daddy does, Meems does, Pop does, Bellador does..." (In response to "Who loves you, Isaac?")
  5. "Mo milk, peas" (Said by either when they want their milk sippys or when their milk sippys are low.)
  6. "No, Mommy hush" (Said by Kathryn if I am talking and she wants my attention immediately!)
  7. "Nigh nigh, Mommy" 0r "Nigh nigh, Daddy"
  8. And my all time fav..."bye-bye, I wuv you"

Kathryn has really taken to singing recently (which I hope to capture on video). The theme song to "Chuggington", the theme song to "Choo-Choo Soul" and the lullaby I sing to them before nap and bed time are all part of her regular repertoire. Occasionally we sing together. But most times she says, "No, Mommy, hush!" It is absolutely adorable!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Awww...so sweet! I do hope you capture her singing on video - it sounds adorable!