Isaac has figured out how to climb out of his pack n play! We are still trying to figure out how we wish to deal with this new development...while on vacation. (Arggghhhh!) It's so hard not to laugh when he peaks out of the second bedroom with a huge "Look what I did!" grin on his face.
I wonder if he will feel as comfortable climbing out of his crib when we return home...and I wonder when our little Dare Devil will decide to take the plunge too.
3 comments:
Hey Jessica,
Glad you are enjoying the vacation! Kathryn climbed out of her pack n play when we went to Atlanta a few weeks ago, but hasn't even tried to get out of the crib at home. I'm hoping she never does!
Oh my! Hope you're having a good vacation!
Looks like someone may be looking in to big kid beds when they get home from the beach.... :P
Post a Comment