Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Watch Out California! Here We Come!!

I have been extremely slack in posting due to our pending trip to Northern California to visit my brother and sister-in-law. (Aunt A and Uncle J to the kiddos.) Finally, after a few days of extreme craziness, I feel we are almost ready to take this trip. The list has been made and has been checked twice (actually about 30+ times), the bags are almost packed (1 piece of checked luggage along with car seats and double stroller and 3 carry-ons--with 1 being "carried on" by Pop), we are fast approaching D Day folks!

We will miss Daddy and Belle terribly, but know they will both enjoy a reprieve from the madness having two almost two-year-olds can bring.

Stay tuned for some pics of more "firsts": first airplane ride, first cross country trip, first time waking in the middle of the night to go to the airport, first time meeting Uncle J and Aunt A...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I hope you have a great trip! How long will you be in CA? I can't wait to hear all about it. And I'm sure the kids will do great!