Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chocolate Bunnies



After dinner this evening, Isaac and Kathryn were given the opportunity to tackle their Chocolate Bunnies from Easter. Much to Meems' surprise, I gave each child the entire bunny and let them have at it. Both ate all but a small section, which was saved for their future enjoyment. I think we may have two more chocolate lovers in our family!
ETA: And a very Happy Father's Day to Jonathan! Thank you for being such a good daddy to Isaac and Kathryn...for setting an excellent example of how fun, loving and hands-on a daddy can (and should) be. We love you, Da Da!

1 comment:

Melissa Ann said...

That's a lot of chocolate!

I lost your email, but I have a question for you: People are starting to ask me what to get for the twins birthday and since your kiddos are just a little over a year ahead of me, I thought I would ask your opinion. What things did you love for the second year? What things did people get you that you wished you'd taken back?