Last week, we introduced water play into our outside play time repertoire. The kids, especially Kathryn, love water. Be it playing with the hose, playing with water in a bucket, or playing with water at their sand/water table (minus the sand, b/c that is just too messy for Mommy), both kids end up dripping wet from head to toe. Honestly, it is so much fun!
But before re-entering the house, each child is stripped down to his/her diaper on the front porch and instructed to lie down on the beach towel spread out in the foyer so Mommy can dry them off and change their super-soaked diapers. (The costly swim diapers purchased last summer are being saved until we go to the beach later this year.) After drying and changing Isaac and Kathryn one time last week, I decided to snap a few pictures of them playing with the towel. As a result, I have a new favorite picture of my sweet twosome!
1 comment:
Absolutely the sweetest picture.... I just love it!
Post a Comment