Thursday, October 29, 2009

This Time Last Year...

Maybe because my birthday is right around the corner, but I seem to be thinking this very thought quite often. So I thought I would create a top ten of what was going on...

This Time Last Year
  1. Isaac and Kathryn turned 11 weeks old.
  2. Mommy tandem nursed Isaac and Kathryn seven times in a 24 hour period.
  3. Mommy just recently stopped keeping track of daily eliminations for Isaac and Kathryn. (But I continued to chart feedings until they were 7 months old!! Type A all the way!)
  4. Isaac weighed 12 lbs, Kathryn weighed 10 lbs 10 oz.
  5. Isaac, Kathryn and Mommy were all being treated for thrush.
  6. Isaac just rolled over from tummy to back for the first time!
  7. Kathryn loved to kick and kick and kick and kick!
  8. Isaac and Kathryn were still sleeping together in Mommy and Daddy's room in a Pack-N-Play. (Kathryn on the left, Isaac on the right.)
  9. Mommy and Daddy made the decision not to wake Isaac up for a night time feeding unless it was three am or later when Kathryn demanded another feeding.
  10. Mommy and Daddy were running to bed after the last late evening feeding!

And to really put things in perspective...this time TWO years ago, Jonathan and I were about to begin that very special cycle that conceived Mr. Baby A and Miss Baby B!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So neat to remember a year ago. I had to laugh at #3 - I'm the same way! We are still tracking her sleep and nursings!