...but something tells me he will soon become near and dear to little Isaac and Kathryn's hearts too!
Our dogs LOVE the UPS man. When they hear that big brown truck turn into our drive, they race from wherever they are to greet him as soon as the truck stops. Our Belle has even been known to hop right up into the cab with him! (The UPS man carries a secret weapon...treats!)
Today, Isaac, Kathryn, Belle and I were playing outside before dinner. I heard the big brown truck turn in and immediately scooped up Isaac and Kathryn so we could safely watch the truck appear at the top of our driveway. After safely delivering our packages (our monthly supply of Xango), he tossed a few treats to the girls and I asked if I could snap a few pictures of the dogs and the kids admiring the truck. He happily agreed. After capturing a few shots and doling out a few more treats, the kids and I headed back up to the front porch to watch the big brown truck back up and head back down our driveway. Now that's what I call great customer service!
3 comments:
You should submit that photo. Too cute!
Jennifer
This is too cute!! And I also can't believe that big brown truck comes up your driveway!!!
I absolutely LOVE the picture of all 3 dogs "sitting pretty" looking up at the UPS man...So cute! :)
Post a Comment