Saturday, September 26, 2009

What To Do on a Rainy Saturday?

Well...we decided to head in to Greenville for a day with Pop and Meems. After learning that our MOMs family playdate was cancelled AGAIN due to rain, we opted to join Pop and Meems on a trip to the Farmers' Market on Wade Hampton. They were hosting a Fall Festival where vendors were selling local produce, plants and pumpkins. It was a bit chilly and I felt terrible for not bringing Isaac and Kathryn's hoodies for added warmth. They did great riding around in the stroller with a blanket on each of their laps!

We enjoyed a nice lunch at Mimi's on Woodruff (after filling up at the Costco gas station) and ended the day with a short trip into BrU to check out two side-by-side strollers. All in all, a very nice day!















2 comments:

wilma said...

It was so nice to meet you at Michelle's playdate. Your kids are precious. Do your kids love the Radio Flyer walker wagon? I have been debating buying one for my 2. I also love your high chairs. Where did you find them? Hopefully we'll have another playdate again soon :)

Wilma

Jessica said...

Hi Wilma,

I sent you an e-mail in response to your comments! :)

Jessica