Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Playing Outside

After our non-nap time this afternoon (grrrr!), I decided we all needed a little fresh air. Isaac enjoyed walking behind the push-around toys and Kathryn loved carrying around our blue kickball. That is until she dropped it and it rolled ALL THE WAY down our very steep driveway. Fortunately the ball was not lost to the creek across the way. Meems noticed it on the side of the road this evening and has since returned the ball to its rightful home on our front porch.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica -

Looks like we spend the afternoons doing the same thing. Jacob and Jonah love riding their riding toys around the van, not sure why. I think they see the van as a racetrack. Just an idea. Also, I bring out some indoor toys as well, like the big plastic legos. Our front yard is not flat, so we use the driveway a lot. Your a great mom and your little ones are beautiful. I loved the new chairs :-).

Jennifer Smith