Sunday, May 16, 2010

Summer Travels & A Quick Request

This summer, it feels like the kiddos and I will be traveling all over the place while Jonathan and Belle hold down things at home. Currently, we are in Maryland visiting extended family with Meems. We are having a great time, but miss Daddy and Bellador terribly.

Our plan was to drive back home tomorrow, but those plans have changed. Tomorrow morning, my grandmother (aka Mema) will be having a stress test to determine why she is experiencing some unusual heart rhythms. If you are so inclined, please say a prayer for her. She is rather anxious about the test and what it may reveal.

P.S. We miss you Daddy and Belle!! XOXO

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm sorry your grandmother is have unusual heart rhythms - I hope the tests went well and she is ok. And I'm sorry we missed you in Maryland...I hope we see you soon!
Nicole