How cute is that!!!!!! We're slowly making our way towards mobility -- I've had to unpack the outlet covers and I don't know what it is about cords, but they love playing with any kind of cord they can reach. Forget all the cool toys!!
love the pic...I see that Isaac loves to smile. I can't believe how much Isaac looks like Jonathan and Kathryn looks like Jess. Amazing...and when you describe their personalities...you talk about flashbacks...lol I miss yall and one day I will see my little nephew and nieces (yes, I included Belle) :-)
2 comments:
How cute is that!!!!!! We're slowly making our way towards mobility -- I've had to unpack the outlet covers and I don't know what it is about cords, but they love playing with any kind of cord they can reach. Forget all the cool toys!!
love the pic...I see that Isaac loves to smile. I can't believe how much Isaac looks like Jonathan and Kathryn looks like Jess. Amazing...and when you describe their personalities...you talk about flashbacks...lol I miss yall and one day I will see my little nephew and nieces (yes, I included Belle) :-)
Post a Comment