June, our german shepard, loves when it is meal time for Jonah. Wait until they start feeding the dog, b/c they will. Often Jonah will take a bite, then give June a bite. Very cute to watch.
Hahaha! I have a picture just like this one...the girls are in their bumbo seats and Barley is staring intently.....just before he took the graham cracker from Olivia's hand.
Hi, the baby's are toooooooooooo cute. And of course Belle... I See Jonathan in the little boy. You must be so proud to have such a nice family... Tell you Mom to send us the new E-mail address I tried to send her a picture but it came back...April and Dickie
4 comments:
Ha ha...this post made me laugh.
Nicole
June, our german shepard, loves when it is meal time for Jonah. Wait until they start feeding the dog, b/c they will. Often Jonah will take a bite, then give June a bite. Very cute to watch.
Jennifer
Hahaha! I have a picture just like this one...the girls are in their bumbo seats and Barley is staring intently.....just before he took the graham cracker from Olivia's hand.
Hi, the baby's are toooooooooooo cute. And of course Belle... I See Jonathan in the little boy. You must be so proud to have such a nice family... Tell you Mom to send us the new E-mail address I tried to send her a picture but it came back...April and Dickie
Post a Comment