Monday, April 16, 2012

Misc...

  • Still trying to upload those darn Easter weekend pix...  Honestly, I don't have the patience to do it at the moment...
  • We are recovering from a birthday party-filled weekend.  One on Saturday, one on Sunday--both during nap time.  Isaac and Kathryn are in LOVELY moods today...NOT.  I think we all are overwhelmed from the weekend.  (For those of you wondering, nope, the kids won't have a friend birthday party this year.  Still trying to figure out when those will start, I'm thinking five, and how we will handle it.)
  • Thank you for the dear, sweet emails I received about last week's vent post.  I am still processing and praying, but wanted to tell you that I love you guys!
  • In exactly two months, we leave for our week-long Jamaica trip with my bestie and her hubby.  I AM SO EXCITED!!
  • In less than one month, Meems, Isaac, Kathryn and I are headed to Maryland for a week-long visit with Mema.  I AM SO EXCITED!!
  • Started a new Bible study last week.  Beth Moore's Daniel...WOW!
  • We have started separating Isaac and Kathryn at nap time and bed time, carrying whoever has fallen asleep in the guest bedroom back to his/her bed when Jonathan and I turn in for the night.  I am not quite ready to put the kiddos in separate bedrooms (I had hope to finish off another bedroom upstairs in our unfinished attic space...) but we found that they were keeping each other up at least two hours after bed time and were pills the next day.  Not the best long-term solution, but one I am willing to deal with until the true separation occurs.
  • Kathryn got her first professional haircut today.  Although the girl did a great job, I think I will save the money ($15 plus tip!!) and continue cutting her hair myself.

No comments: