Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Twas the Night Before Christmas Eve...


...and all through the house,

two parents were scurrying,

like two little mice!



Jonathan got off early today and arrived home around one p.m. Since his arrival, we have been cleaning, wrapping, organizing, assembling...the list goes on and on. In fact, I should be addressing Christmas cards right now instead of writing this post. But I really wanted to share with you a few of Santa's hiding places...


Ah, the benefits of having off-limit areas for toddlers. I'm sure we will miss this in the years to come!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love it! Looks like you will be having a lot of fun tomorrow! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Love the new profile picture at the top. Tell Kathryn to stop growing :-), she is going to outgrow Jonah (27 months and he weighs 25 pounds). We call him our little bit. Merry Christmas, Jessica and to your beautiful family.

Jennifer Smith